Relationship Problems Melbourne
Is your relationship in trouble?
Are either you or your partner thinking that change is needed or that separation or divorce might be possible?
You might feel that the only pathway forward is separation/divorce – but with specialist help, you can review the relationship to assist with decisions and options.
Decisions for a long-term relationship should be considered carefully, particularly when children are involved.
Our family counsellors specialise in assisting families who are contemplating separation and divorce.
- gain clarity and confidence about what steps to take next with your relationship
- understand what has happened to your relationship
- look at both sides of relationship problems – yours and your spouse’s
- make well informed decisions about the future of your relationships
The program includes:
- A telephone session with Family Life Intake staff to assess for eligibility (this takes approx. 20 minutes).
- An initial 2 hour information session (attended by both partners and a family counsellor) at a mutually agreeable time.
- Up to 5 x 1hr follow up sessions where each partner can spend time individually and jointly with the counsellor. At the end of each session each partner decides whether they would like to continue and can book a further session